COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
The Village of Tinley Park does NOT require businesses to show proof of vaccination card! All are welcome. You are not required to show proof of vaccination card.
As the situation surrounding COVID-19 evolves, we at Avocado Theory are continually evaluating and taking a series of proactive steps to protect the health and safety of our associates, guests and the community.
While closely monitoring the impact of COVID-19 and focusing on making sure our associates and guest are safe, we have enhanced protocols to ensure guest safety as we welcome you into our establishment.
- We maintain a clean environment in our restaurant and employ safe food handling practices.
- We provide a hand sanitizing station available as you enter the establishment for guests.
- We clean and sanitize our restaurant and high-touch areas using sanitizer that has been validated by the EPA to be effective against COVID-19.
- We have dedicated a team member responsible for continuous cleaning and sanitation.
- For extra precaution, we require all associates to wash their hands every 30 minutes and after every task at minimum.
- We provide mask for all associates and are required to wear at all times.
- Associates must always wear gloves when handling food.
- Caution and safety signs have been provided to assist with maintaining social distancing.
- Every associate signs a daily wellness check to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free.
We have emphasized what associates can do to keep themselves and others safe, including not touching one’s face, and staying home if sick.
For the most current information on COVID-19, including government health guidelines, visit:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do you clean your restaurant?
Our restaurant is sanitized daily, with high-touch surfaces sanitized hourly throughout the day.
An associate is wearing a mask around their chin/isn’t covering nose. Do you give instructions on how to wear properly?
We do provide instructions on proper mask wearing and follow up with our team when/if we receive feedback like this.
I saw another guest not wearing a mask and your associate didn’t do anything about it. Why?
We ask that guests wear masks in our restaurant for the safety of everyone in the community. People will of course remove their masks when dining, and when our associates are busy they might not notice someone waiting without a mask. If you ever notice this, or any other concern in the establishment, please feel free to let the manager know so they can address the situation.