Avocado Is Our Star
DID YOU KNOW?
Not only do avocados make a great nutrient-boosting breakfast item, they also make a great post-workout snack!
Avocados are a good source of fiber and contain 5 g of monounsaturated fat, while providing high-quality protein that encourages muscle tissue repair & growth.
Health benefits of avocado?
- It is a Good Potassium
- Boost Your Immune System Avocado contains 35% more potassium than bananas.
- It is a Good Source of Folate
- Promotes Eye Health Protection
- It Is High In Antioxidants
- Avocado has 25% soluble fiber content.
- Reduces Inflammation
- It also balances cholesterol
- Avocado contains blood triglyceride levels. Vitamin C, vitamin E, Vitamin K